4 Square is a small print member’s show.
This is going to be a great show melding everyone’s photographic eye together. Each member is invited to deliver two 4″ square prints. We will have a preview show at David Morris’s Studio on August 5th, then the exhibit will move to the Kansas City Artists Coalition Underground Gallery for the public opening on August 12th. This opening coincides with KCAC’s 40th anniversary so expect 300-600+ people in attendance.
4 Square is a small print show for members only, all members are encouraged to submit, this is a curated, non-juried show, so everyone’s prints will be included. The image can be any configuration within the 4″ square. So, get your prints to us in time for us to install.
1. 2-prints- 4″x4″ size.
2. Borders/no borders ( it’s up to you)
3. Image area can be square or rectangular to fit on a 4″x4″ print
4. Borders or no borders, it’s up to you
5. No matting or framing
6. Each print will be priced at $40
7. Label the back of the print with:
( use a fine tip, archival pen or pencil, I don’t want the ink to transfer and get all over your beautiful print)
8. Deadline for delivery is July 27th.
9. Deliver in person or by mail to: David Morris Studio, 2131 Washington, Kansas City, Mo 64108, 816.474.4555
or Angie Jennings at Crick Camera Shop, 7715 State Line Rd, KCMO 64114. 816.444.3390
Not a member yet? Become a member to participate.
More information about both the preview and the opening reception can be found on our calendar.